The Revend is the heightened version of a classic 5-pocket jean. Based on denim’s humble beginnings as the uniform of the American working-class, this jean adds refined details to a timeless classic.
The Revend jeans is created in a skinny fit. The curved stitch lines applied on the back pockets are reinforced with a leather strap underneath. Bicolored metal rivets strengthen the pocket corners.
- Skinny Fit
- Fitted waistband
- Mid waist
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Branded tab set at the inset pocket
- Zip & button closure
Heavy Elto Pure Superstretch Fabric
Versatile, high quality superstretch quality with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and pure indigo cast. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 12.3 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Antic Faded Lapo Blue Destroyed
- Deeply lightened indigo tone, finished with strong fades and paint smears.