DEFIANT AND UNDENIABLY RUSS.
Inspired by the edgy designs of Russell Westbrook's Why Not? series, the Jordan Westbrook One Take combines aggressive traction and forefoot responsiveness to help players stay in control on the court. The clash of colors and materials give it a chaotic style, keeping in step with Russ' intense game and personality.
Control the Court
The rubber outsole is divided into 2 sections. A rigid piece in between each provides structure and support. This reduce the shoe's overall weight and is perfect for players like Russ who are always on their toes and ready to fly. The herringbone traction is inspired by the AJ29—one of Russ' favorite shoes.
Responsive Forefoot Cushioning
The Zoom Air cushioning unit under the the ball of the foot is springy and responsive to help drive you down the court.
The shoe's partial bootie construction and double-layered collar provide a snug, secure fit around the ankle. This creates a contained, comfortable feel while moving fast on the court.
A clashing mix of materials with angular designs are inspired by Russell Westbrook's signature look.
- External plastic heel counter helps secure your foot.
- Thick, overt stitching provides durability and support.
- Layered, 3D mesh tongue is breathable and spongy-soft.
- Textile material with synthetic overlays and overt stitch detail
- Padded collar and tongue
- Official Russell Westbrook logo
- Shown: Black/Anthracite/White
- Style: CJ0780-002