A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.
Taking inspiration from the human body and running DNA, the Nike Air Max 95 mixes comfort and head-turning style with a sustainable design. Featuring the rich texture of recycled canvas, it brings a fresh take to classic running DNA. With its soft Air cushioning and Nike Grind rubber outsole, it's a bar-setting statement. This product is made with at least 20% recycled materials by weight.
- The recycled canvas in the upper is durable, breathable and features 1-of-a-kind colors with unique speckles that pay tribute to the perfect imperfections of nature.
- The upper draws inspiration from the human body—the midsole represents the spine, graduated panels are the muscles and the laces are the shoe’s ribs.
- Originally developed for performance running, visible Nike Air cushioning delivers all-day comfort.
- The innovative lacing system provides easy on and off while letting you personalize your fit.
- The foam midsole has flex grooves for a comfortable feel that lets you move freely.
- The Volt-colored insole feels extra-cushy and signifies that the shoe contains at least 20% recycled materials by weight.
- The Nike Grind outsole adds traction and durability.
- Shown: Vast Grey/Barely Volt/Bright Crimson/White
- Style: CK6478-001
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.