Nike Blazer Mid Pro Club - 'White/Photo Blue'
All Sales Are Final
Pickup currently unavailable
Being rooted doesn't mean you can't step forward. Keeping the classic simplicity and comfort you love, your favorite wardrobe staple gets remastered for the modern era. Extra rubber extends from the midsole to the Swoosh for a bold twist (and a little nod to Nike innovation from the '70s). The patchwork upper adds the perfect amount of retro attitude.
- Extra rubber on the side adds durability and is inspired by a 1978 prototype that was eventually used on racquetball courts
- Premium materials, patchwork design and a highly textured, vintage finish on the midsole keep your look timeless and easy to wear
- Mid-top design and traditional laces give a classic look—just like the original Blazer
- Vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look you can wear anywhereRubber outsole with herringbone pattern adds traction, durability and heritage style
- Limit to one pair per household
- US Shipping only
- Style: DQ7673-102